The Ultimate How-To Guide for Social and Media Analytics
Advanced social and media analysis capabilities belong at the top of the ‘must master’ list for brands and agencies. They offer a full 360-degree view of a company, uncovering crucial insights around consumer sentiment, campaign performance, audience identification, market shifts, market opportunities and competition, and so much more.
Download the complimentary 85-page book The Ultimate How-To Guide for Social and Media Analytics to understand how to use consumer and market intelligence tools and apply the insights to your business. This guide is packed with examples, use cases and best practices to get you started or help you hone your use of analytics.
- Evaluate social and media analytics
- Capture and analyze accurate market research
- Launch new products & campaigns
- Conduct innovation mapping & tech scouting
- Uncover merger & acquisition opportunities
- Perform a competitor analysis
- Retain customers & manage community
- Manage & respond to a crisis
- Anticipate trends in your vertical
- Train smart social ambassadors
- Identify and leverage Key Opinion Leaders
- Measure social analytics ROI
- Develop data-driven pitches (for agencies & consultants)