GDPR Compliance and Your CMS
With GDPR being in effect since May 25, 2018, compliance is not an option but an obligation with expensive consequences. However, having a GDPR-savvy CMS not only makes it easier to comply with the new privacy regulations but means that you will be left with more reliable customer data, which could result in better marketing results.
After reading this whitepaper, you will know:
- The real value for business and marketing coming from the work done for GDPR compliance
- High level points of what GDPR compliance involves
- How GDPR compliance improves the quality and reliability of customer information
- How marketing and sales will change because of GDPR
- How a GDPR-ready CMS helps with GDPR compliance, contributing to better marketing outcomes