The State of B2B Lead Generation 2021: Watch Now
London Research Director Linus Gregoriadis explores how marketing budgets are being deployed in the light of the coronavirus pandemic, and how companies are adapting their strategies for maximum success.
Linus is joined by Demand Exchange CEO John Horsley for this discussion around how companies can continue to generate the volume and quality of leads they require at a time when online content is more important than ever.
The on-demand webinar also looks at where B2B lead generation 'leaders' are focusing their efforts compared to mainstream companies.
Topics covered in the research include:
- Marketing strategies and budgeting during and beyond Covid-19
- Maturity of lead generation activities
- Effectiveness of channels and content types
- Marketing and sales alignment
- Data hygiene and data regulation
- Challenges relating to online lead generation
Plus, much more.
Watch the on-demand webinar now.